how we make it easy and convenient
- 25 October 2018
- 0 Comments
As you may recall, the Pet Wants Promise is three-fold: 1) Fresh Pet Food is Better, 2) We Make it Easy & Convenient to do Business with Us, and 3) We Deliver Nutritional Solutions to You and Your Pet. We are going to focus on the second pillar of our promise: how we make it easy and convenient to do business with Pet Wants.
In addition to our mission of helping to improve the health, vitality, and longevity of your four-legged family members, we also want you, the Pet Parent, to be better off doing business with Pet Wants. Our goal is to save you time and eliminate the typical headaches, hassles, and heavy lifting associated with most pet food purchases. With our automatic subscription and delivery service, you’ll never experience those frustrating food shortages/outages or do that mad dash to the food store. We make it convenient for you and provide you with a true peace of mind.
Here is how we make it easy and convenient for you:
- Every Pet Wants location has a friendly, knowledgeable, and passionate Nutrition Specialist on staff to help you and educate you on proper pet nutrition…in person or over the phone.
- Unlike big box stores, we’ll take the time to listen to you about your pet’s unique situation and answer any of your questions.
- We’ll take the time to properly determine the right type and quantity of food personally tailored to your pet’s breed, age, size, weight, activity level, and any food allergies or sensitivities.
- Our automatic subscription and Convenient delivery service makes it easy to get the freshest food delivered right to your door on a regular basis.
- All of our recipes are cost-effectively sold by the pound, so you get the right quantity for your pet.
- Your order will be hand delivered by a Pet Wants Nutrition Specialist, so you can ask your questions at any time.
To learn more about how Pet Wants can make fresh and natural nutrition easy and convenient for you and your pet, simply contact your local and friendly Pet Wants Nutrition Specialist. We look forward to meeting you and earning your trust and your business.
We are not veterinarians or pet medical professionals. We have many years of experience and are well educated in natural nutrition and pet health. We are here to provide you with information and recommendations but the advice from our nutrition specialists or guides is not a substitute for proper veterinary care. We offer carefully selected natural products, but firmly believe you should work closely with your vet for any medical conditions or treatments.